Eric's class was assigned to make a leprechaun trap. We have made these for all the kids and I think a few have even had to make 2. The morning started with everyone trying to find green to wear. Emma's first words out of her mouth when she woke up was "Did the Leprechaun come last night?" I said, "No" and she was very disappointed. I told her that we were all home and some were awak until very late but that maybe he might come during the day.Eric was very excited to get to school to show off his leprechaun trap.

There were several very cute traps in his class.


He is hoping that today he finds that he caught one yesterday after he left school to come home. Emma said the leprechaun came to her class and knocked over one boy's desk and left gold pieces and shamrocks every where. We were all surprised that a leprechaun did come to our house while I was out shopping. The rooms were decorated with shamrocks and green candy. They couldn't believe it!!! Unfortunately the leprechaun always forgets to bring something for mom! This morning Eric and Emma were anxious to see if their traps were good and they caught the LEPRECHAUN! I hope they caught one too because they said they would share some of the gold with ME!!!!!
3 comments:
Cute post! Those silly leprechans, not leaving anything for mom. They must be in cahoots with the Easter Bunny, do you think? :D
What a fun tradition, and I'm quite certain Erik's trap had to be the finest of his whole class. I sure hope he brought lots of gold...we didn't catch him this year so could Erik throw some gold our way too?
How sweet! I love the traps. :) Enjoy the innocence while it lasts. Sounds like life in the US is agreeing with you guys. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment