Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Sweet 16!! Meagan

Meagan turned 16 years old!!!! We were still on our vacation in California and we let her choose where she wanted to go on her birthday. She chose Universal Studios. It was tons of fun!!! Unfortunately because it was during the holidays all the actors and actresses were also on holiday so we didn't see anyone famous except the Grinch. He was great and made us take a picture with just him and her. She wanted to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe for her birthday dinner. There they gave her a sundae and had her stand in front of the entire restaurant and have them all wish her a happy birthday. Once we got home she was sad that hardly anyone remembered her birthday. They didn't say anything in YW and she was hurt. Her dad and I thought we should have a special dinner for her at home and we decorated her room but didn't tell her. I sent her dad to go and get some helium balloons but he didn't realize there were different sizes and picked out huge ones by accident. It was so funny!!!!! Then we put "Sweet 16" decorations all over her room. She took forever going down there and we were having a hard time waiting but when she finally did she was super surprised. I think overall she had a good birthday!!! A little side note here as to why she is holding her hair back. When she turned 12 she went to blow out her candles and her hair caught on fire so now takes extra precautions. We don't want that beautiful hair to get burned up again!!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Larson said...

I seriously cannot believe Meagan is 16! That is just crazy! Sounds like she had a fun birthday and sounds like you guys all had a fun vacation. We miss you guys!

Marilyn Lewis said...

Loved seeing Meagan's birthday pictures! Love that girl!

The Shep's Herd said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful, incredible young lady!!

Alison Wilde said...

Happy Birthday Meagan! What a sweet girl inside and out. A California birthday? What more could you ask?? Hope your holidays were equally as great!

Briana said...

Smart girl! I've had my hair short for so long, and now it's longer again... I've forgotten the simple things in life, like having to hold it out of the way at a drinking fountain, or brushing your teeth! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meagan!! UNREAL!!!

Andrea McEntire said...

Wow, that is crazy! I remember when Tracey was pregnant with Meagan. Happy birthday Meagan!