Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tra La La La!!!!

December was a month of lots of Christmas concerts. Concordia has a different concert every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the first 3 weeks of December. I was privileged to go to the first one and some in between and the last. I felt like I was there all the time. The good thing was that they didn't go too long and they were all quite entertaining!!! Heidi and Meagan started it off with a choir concert. They go to choir early before school on Wednesdays and love it. (except getting up extra early)
Then Heidi had her band concert. Her band director said the 5th grade band was the best balanced band between woodwinds and brass instruments he had ever had. I was amazed at how many students were in the band. Then the next week we went to Emma's musical play called "Grandma's Visit".
It was the entire 2nd grade and cute even if Emma was still such a social butterfly that she talked to her friends all the time. We got a little embarassed but we made it through. Then lastly we went to Eric's performance on the last night where he sang his heart out.

All in all it was a fun month of Christmas concerts.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Wow, good thing you're super mom and can go to everyone's everything! China sure loves your kids!!

Marilyn Lewis said...

I bet the choir directors are so thrilled to have your children and they fantastic voices in their choirs. I know the ward choir here misses them. WE were so glad to have David join us for our Christmas sacrament meeting. Love & miss you all!

The Shep's Herd said...

You all had a busy month. Looked fun though. Sorry we missed you. I hope you all had a great Christmas. I look foward to you coming back.

Andrea McEntire said...

Hello David and Tracey! I was so happy to receive your Christmas card. Thank you for remembering us! I love reading about your Chinese adventures! We are in Texas, as I'm sure you know. We have a blog, check it out sometime. mikeandandreamcentire.blogspot.com.

Love ya!
Andrea (Monson) McEntire