We are finally home in our house here in Boise Idaho. We are over jet lag!n Yea!!! and trying to get settled. Coming home was not quite what I was expecting. We walked into our home and I just looked around and started to point out things that aren't mine. I can't believe the amount of stuff that all the housesitters left!! They also moved furniture and packed things away and didn't put them back. The first day my kids asked for a drink and I had to send them next door to the neighbors because I couldn't find the glasses. Luckily we have found them and are now starting to get our house in a little bit of order. We only got to work on it for about 4 days before we were off on our first summer vacation. We went to Utah and Wyoming for a family reunion. I promise to blog that later this week. Also we found out that our shipment from China should be here in about a week or so. YIPEE!!!!
4 comments:
So glad your back. We need to get together and see how big the kids have grown. Sorry about the craziness of your house. Hope its gets put back in order soon.
Wow, that's great. I hadn't realized you were returning home already (although it seems like forever ago you guys left on your grand adventure). I think you should give a series of youth firesides- part 1, 2, and 3. What a tremendous experience you have all had and what a great education for you kids. Welcome home! So come visit us now. :)
Glad you made it home safely! And glad to hear that shipments arrive faster going to America than coming here. That gives me hope for ours! Hope you are able to get your house back in order soon and hit the ground running for all the summer activities your family will want to do. :)
Thanks for your update. We sure do miss you. We miss your 'take charge, super woman' additude! Especially during the summer time when hats seem to rotate around. This summer has been wilde with the move to the new building and everyhing going on... wish you were here. Hows my meagara adjusting?
Post a Comment