Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eric and the BLUE THUNDER soccer team

We decided to put Eric in YMCA soccer this fall. His team was named the Blue Thunder! I wondered how he would do and was pleasantly surprised. He had fun and in the last game he scored a goal. It was the craziest shot/goal ever. He was so far on the side and when he kicked it there was no way it was going in but the angle was just perfect. Unfortunately I was in shock as much as him and missed taking the priceless picture of his "Oh my gosh, I scored a goal" face. At the end of the season he had a pizza party and got his very cool bobble trophy. His team was made of both girls and boys and all were just great. They had a pretty good season with only 1 loss. I hope he continues to get out there and do new and fun things!!!

No comments: