Meagan was cast as Beatrice in the Eagle High School's performance of "The Liar". She was so excited to be at EHS and finally get to audition in a play that wasn't so far away. Beatrice is on of 2 sisters who like the new guy in town who is of course the liar. She already has a beau but likes the excitement of this new one. In the end all come to realize the new guy is just a liar. It was pretty funny and Meagan had tons of fun making new friends and getting to do one of the things she likes to do best, ACT!!!!!! This is her and her sister.

This is her and her beau.

This is the entire cast

and then of course the exciting we are done pose.

Keep breaking a leg Meagan!!! Can't wait to see you in your next show!
3 comments:
I wish I could be there to see it! Miss you guys- looks like the pumpkin carving was awesome, the pumpkin picking too- and the play looked adorable! Your kids- how do they keep growing up??!!! Miss you!
You Larson's sure do have talented kids!! I'm sure Meagan did an amazing job...would have loved to see her in her star roll. We enjoyed seeing David at church today. We made him promise to look around for a Shanghai job while he was here (:
I would have loved to see Meagan. I know she did an amazing job! Miss you all.
Post a Comment