We were happy to be back in America to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. David really wanted to stay home so he could start getting all the Christmas decorations up before going back to work next week since we haven't been home for the last 2 years. I asked everyone what they wanted the menu to be and we got started making dinner in the morning. I wanted to get things done early so I didn't have to scramble so much at the last minute. I also wanted to decorate the table really pretty

and have all the food on the island and just let our family go around buffet style to get it.

Everything turned out great and we had a fabulous feast.

We had been writing down things we were thankful for, for the last week or so and went around the table picking them out of the basket and reading to everyone. It was a great day and I wasn't even that exhausted by the end because I had been doing dishes all along and so it only took a few minutes when we were all finished. I am so thankful for my family and that we got to be together in America to celebrate Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
Wow! You were the posting queen today. It's going to take me a few days to read them all and make comments...just so you know I DO
read them all and I know I'll love them all too. So glad it's not only back in America, but close to each other back in America! (One more thing to be thankful for...!)
Great job Tracey! Looks delicious!
Post a Comment