Friday, December 18, 2009

"A Walk Through Bethlehem"

This year our ward Christmas party was called, "A Walk Through Bethlehem". It was tons of fun and everything went smoothly. A few months ago I was called to be on the activities committee in our ward and I thought this would be a fun party. We got everyone involved and I think it all turned out great!!! There were lots of fun booths to get our food and fun booths with activities for the kids to do and then there was a very nice program at the end. Meagan did all the work and preparation for the program for one of her 10 projects for her YW medallion. In all I think it was a great party.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow, what a lot of work for Meagan...and it all looks fantastic. I'm really proud of her for taking on such a big project. Does she like all the new changes in YW? Since I'm not in there right now, all I know is what Suzanne has told me. Big changes, huh?!