Friday, May 7, 2010

19 years with a very young looking man!!!

Not to be outdone by my favorite guy in the whole world. I also have 19 things I love about David.
1. He is super smart and practically knows everything. (sometimes that annoys me but most of the time it doesn't) :)

2. He can play any song I want to hear on the piano any time I ask him. My favorite thing is to lay down on the couch on Sunday and hear him play.

3. He also sings fabulously and I love it when he sings any time I need a musical number for church.

4. He is good at all athletics he does. I always want to be on his team.

5. He is great at all trivia games and when we are together we rarely get beat!!!!

6. He loves taking the kids to places I really don't like to go to. For instance water parks. I hate them and he loves them and will always take the kids.

7. He is so knowledgeable about the scriptures. I love being able to ask him any gospel questions and he can help me and asnwer them.

8. He is the best vacation/trip planner in the world. He can plan the BEST vacations and do it all very reasonable priced.

9. He still likes cuddling in bed with me even when I don't want to.

10. He can make up the best recipes on the spur of the moment when I don't know what to cook and they are always so delicious!!

11. He doesn't get frustrated with me when I watch some sports event with him and ask him a million questions to try to understand what is going on.

12. He never loses his temper and yells at me even when I have yelled at him.

13. He works so hard at his job, even when it is very demanding, to provide practically everything I need and want. He also rarely brings his work home with him. He walks in the door and work stays at the door.

14. He helps the kids make the best science fair projects, valentine boxes, leprechaun traps, etc.

15. He helped create 4 of the most wonderful kids in the world!!

16. He always supports me with all my crazy ideas on how we should raise the kids, do my callings, holiday traditions etc., etc., etc.

17. He loves going out on a date or to lunch together as much as I do.

18. He promised to make me laugh everyday when we got married and he has practically done that even when I didn't feel like laughing.

19. He still looks really, really good in a pair of jeans!!!!!!


He has been one of the best things that have ever happened to me and I am grateful he didn't give up on me 19 years ago and decide I wasn't worth marrying. He makes me a better person and teaches me tons. I am excited that I get to spend eternity with him and continue to grow and learn so much from him and have fun doing it!!!! I LOVE YOU, DAVID!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!

1 comment:

Alison Wilde said...

Happy Anniversary to a GREAT couple! It is obvious you two are still COMPLETELY in love....what an incredible blessing to you and your kids. I hope you guys had a wonderful celebration together! I hope your special "Hong Kong purchase" came in handy (: today!!

Can I say this???