On Friday, this past week, Meagan and Heidi didn't have school due to a teacher inservice day. We went to the fabric market and they each picked out a new dress for winter time and then we hurried back to our side of Shanghai and went for foot massages. This has become a fun luxury that I have readily taken to and try to get one at least once a week. They are only 48RMB which is a little over $5. Not too bad for an hours foot massage.
The girls have been wanting to go and get one for a long time so I decided I would take them at least once. They loved them and are asking to come back soon. I don't know if I can take them often but maybe a few more times will be O.K. The first thing you do is soak your feet in hot water.
Then they give you a 10-15 min shoulder and back massage.
Then they move onto the feet.
After the massage we dropped off Meagan for a birthday party. Heidi and I went to lunch at Element Fresh ( a restaurant across the street that I frequent with my friends and Heidi was really wanting to try). Then we went to the hair salon. We have been watching home videos lately and I loved Heidi's hair when it was shoulder length. She found a style online and now she has "side bangs".
I have not wanted to let her have bangs ever in her life but I finally relented. She looks very cute (maybe a little older) but we will have to see if she can manage her hair. She is now old enough that mom shouldn't have to help her too much.
3 comments:
Heidi does look older! It's very cute. I won't tell Ryan you actually pay for foot massages or he'll start charging!
Ahhhhh...foot massages are just heavenly, aren't they! We overheard someone once say, while having a massage, that there's a certain point where you know the massage is almost over...and that's when you start anticipating the next one! ;-)
Love Heidi's new do :)
Post a Comment