Saturday, November 15, 2008

They Made It!!

Last week Heidi and Meagan tried out for the middle school play. It has 2 parts. One is called "The Phantom Tollbooth" and the other one is "Wonderland High". They practiced and memorized one of 5 poems for their audition. They both got into "Wonderland High!" Meagan got the part of "Red" as in Red Riding Hood and Heidi got the part of "Rapunzel". Meagan is Cinderella's best friend who is trying to dethrone Snow White as homecoming queen. Heidi is a cheerleader and one of Snow's adoring fans. They are both excited and we are so proud of them. The performances are Feb. 26-28 so if you want to visit us maybe you might want to come then!!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so excited, I'll totally go! Meagan's hair is getting so long. What a beautiful family...

Marilyn Lewis said...

Way to go girls! I'd love to be there...maybe I'll settle for watching the video.

Kelli said...

Congrats girls! Is someone having a party for you when you are in Idaho? It might be a fun way to see a bunch of people at once. We'd be happy to host if you're interested. If not, be sure to put us somewhere on your social calendar for the weekend!

Tami said...

I'd really love to get tickets for Meagan's play when they go on sale. Will you be sure to tell me so I don't miss it? Thanks! Congrats to both girls for making it!