Just a few favorites of Heidi's:
color: orange
book: Maximum Ride (all of the series)
food: macaroni and cheese
vacation place: Boracay
dessert: pudding and milkshakes
good friends: Nina Ulbrich, Kristina Wang, Karli Honroth, Megan Howe, Jaden Biberston
song: Do You Know? ( the ping pong song) by Enrique Iglesias
Over and Over by Three Days Grace
teacher: Mr. Rickett
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Heidi! Glad she was able to get some good 'spoil Heidi' time. Here's to many more on channel four!
Tell Heidi happy belated birthday from the Stokes family. Actually, tell everyone hello for us :)
Hi Larsons! I don't have your email address and so I'm writing on here- hope you get it! (Happy bday to Heidi, BTW)
IF we were to move to the Boise area, what's a good area to look at? We're trying to figure out if this is an option we want to pursue and I remembered that you guys are from Eagle. Any thoughts?? Thanks!
Post a Comment