Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

This morning we had a leprechaun come to our home. He sure was tricky!!! He left shamrocks all over the apartment and gold and green confetti. He was a little nice though and also left us some green M&M's. When I woke up this morning I was shocked to see the mess everywhere and went to wake up the kids. Most of them were very excited but Eric wanted to know where he was. I said I didn't know but that he got away. He was so upset and cried and cried and cried. I really thought he would have been more excited but he wants to know when the leprechaun is coming back again so he can catch him. I told him probably not until next year. He didn't like that answer but he finally got over it. He keeps asking tons of questions on how come leprechauns are so tricky and so fast. I wish I had all the answers for him. Maybe someday!!!

No comments: