Sunday, March 1, 2009

How Sweet!!!

Yesterday we had District Conference for our church and so had to leave for church at 8:30 in the morning. Poor Meagan had to leave at 7am to get to her youth meeting, what a trooper. Meagan and Heidi didn't get home until 11:30pm the night before because of their cast party and finishing the play. So we were all real tired. After conference I told the kids we would have a relaxing Sunday and take naps or watch movies as a family. Before we took a nap I told the kids we had to clean up the apartment real quick. They didn't complain and I went to help Eric get changed. After a few minutes they told me I wasn't aloud to leave Eric's room. I got a little suspicious but obeyed. When they finally let me out 20 minutes this is what I saw. A beautiful, cleaned up apartment, even the dishes were done. I forgot to take a picture of that. Then I said "Let's have a family meeting in my room." I proceeded to go to my room and was surprised with all the little lovenotes left all over it.( the little purple sticky notes) I LOVE my kids. They are truly wonderful and AWESOME!!!! I am so blessed to have them for eternity along with their great dad!!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Awwww....!!! Your kids are so sweet!

Elizabeth Larson said...

Tracey- that is so sweet! I miss you guys so much! I miss how many loves and kisses your kids gave to my kids!! I can't wait to see you guys when you get back, but am glad you are having fun :) Love you!

Marilyn Lewis said...

You do have great kids. We can't wait to have Meagan back in YW!!!! Girl's camp is July 27 - 31...hope she can come!