Friday, September 24, 2010

First Day of School! Part 2 (2010)

Meagan chose to go to the local high school this year and so is now on a different schedule than the other kids. She is now a sophomore and an Eagle High Mustang!!! Her first day of school was August 30th. She also has released time seminary and doesn't have to leave as early. She thought she was too old to get her first day of school pictures taken but I didn't think so. So here she is thinking her mom is so lame taking her picture in the house and then out the front door. I can't believe she will be leaving and going to college in 3 years!!! It really does go by so fast.

1 comment:

Marilyn Lewis said...

Tell Meagan that I took pictures of my kids on their first day of college so she's not too old for the 'first day of school picture". And what's wrong with the University of Utah? It is the 'school of the prophets' you know!!!