Here is our family in the Vietnamese clothes we had made in Vietnam. As we were going around to different places we saw the women in these beautiful outfits and all fell in love with them. We really wanted to get some for us to bring home.
Our cute little Emma. The lady making the clothes misunderstood what she wanted and made hers the same style as Heidi's. She was quite disappointed but she still looks so cute.
Heidi's has a funky two-tone to hers and it is different colors when the light hits it just right.
Eric wanted to join in with us girls getting something new and the store had this already made. He just loves being a ham when we take pictures.
When we ordered Meagan's she wanted the white pants and turquoise top but as her mother I said "no" to white pants on a child. While we were travelling I noticed lots of women had the white pants and the colored top so I had David e-mail the tailor and make her some white ones. She was pleasantly surprised and actually got both pairs of pants that we had originally ordered.
Here is David and I.
He has told me that he wanted an Asian jacket that had a dragon on it on several occasions. The tailor had one already made and it fits pretty well. So we got it for him. Looks pretty good, doesn't it?
1 comment:
What great-looking clothes! I saw a girl at Ikea last week wearing clothes like this and I sketched it out thinking it would be so fun to get something like that made. I had no idea it was Vietnamese! You guys look GREAT! Love that dragon.
I'm sure you tried calling this morning before you went shopping. I was on the phone talking to my parents when the home phone rang and rang. I was sure it was you but didn't want to put my parents on hold to answer it. Sorry about that! Hope you found all sorts of great treasures!
Love seeing the sights of Vietnam. Thanks for sharing everything. Your kids are just darling. Love that Meagan!! :)
Post a Comment