Friday, October 24, 2008

P.S. That wasn't really Tracey...

Guest blogger here again, for a quick update.  'Twas really me who wrote the last post (fruit picking).  So how was I being "Tracey" on purpose this time?

If you're thoroughly confused now, it was all part of the ruse to make Tracey's parents and siblings think that she was still safely planted here in Shanghai, when in fact she was actually on an airplane to Salt Lake City.   Only her father and one of her 6 siblings were "in the know," everyone else was shocked to have their long lost China-expat daughter/sister show up at the family dinner on Thursday night.  I trust it was a good reunion.

On Friday morning US time (actually right about now as I'm posting this), Tracey will be able to join her entire family in the temple, as the last of her two sisters who had not yet been will be going for the first time.  We thought it was too big to pass up so we gladly forked over the 60,000 United miles and sent her back to America for a brief, but meaningful visit.  Tracey will be back to tell you all about it next week.  Until then, pray for guest blogger to keep the kids safe and happy for a few more days.  :)  (actually, we're doing just fine)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hi Guest Blogger! I didn't dare comment on the last post knowing Tracey was really on her way to America. I just couldn't take the chance I'd say something wrong. This surprise is too amazing! I can't imagine the looks on their faces as she walks into the temple. Can't wait to hear about it. So cool that she was able to go!!