Friday, October 30, 2009

WACKY Hair Day!!

This week the kids have been celebrating Red Ribbon Week and learning to say "NO" to drugs. The school has had different fun ways to dress up and Thursday was Wacky Hair Day. I spiked Eric's hair up all over and then sprayed it different colors. I put lots of ponies all over Emma's and then used tin foil to make them stick out a little more. Ialso sprayed her hair different colors and tied red ribbons in some of the ponies.
The neighbor kids had some fun spiky, wacky hair too. The kids were also supposed to wear red every day. Emma wore her red dress with Heidi's red and black witch tights. She won the award for most red on in her class but not wackiest hair. The little girl in her class that won had all of her long hair spiked up and looking like a "volcano" (as Emma put it) I would have loved to see that.

No comments: